Memoirs of the life and writings of Benjamin Franklin / written by himself to a late period, and continued to the time of his death by his grandson, William Temple Franklin : comprising the private correspondence and public negociations of Dr. Franklin : And his select political, philosophical, and miscellaneous works, published from the original mss.
- 3d ed.
- London : H. Colburn, 1818-1819.
6 v. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
- I-II. Life.
V-VI. Posthumous and other writings.
- Vols. 3-4 have also special t.-p., dated 1818, with title: The private correspondence of Benjamin Franklin ...
Vols. 5-6 have also special t.-p., dated 1819: with title: The posthumous and other writings of Benjamin Franklin ...
V. 5-6 are 2nd ed.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Franklin, William Temple, 1760-1823.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|