The Prognostics and Prorrhetics of Hippocrates / translated from the original Greek, with large annotations, critical and explanatory, to which is prefixed a short account of the life of Hippocrates, by John Moffat ...
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Prognostics. English
- London : Printed by T. Bensley, for C. Elliot, T. Kay, and Co. ..., 1788.
xx, 292,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Prognosis -- Early works to 1800.
Crises and critical days (Pathology) -- Early works to 1800.
Medicine, Greek and Roman.
- Publishers' advertisements -- England -- London -- 18th century.
- Half title: Translation of the Prognostics and prorrhetics of Hippocrates, &c.
Advertisements on p. [1-2] at end.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: half title wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (Donor).
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T044562
- Moffat, John.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|