Five hundred points of good husbandry : as well for the champion or open country, as for the woodland or several : together with a book of huswifery : Being a calendar of rural and domestic economy, for every month in the year : and exhibiting a picture of the agriculture, customs, and manners of England, in the sixteenth century / By Thomas Tusser ...
- Other records:
- A new ed. / with notes... a glossary, and other improvements By William Mavor.
- London : Lackington, Allen, and Co., 1812.
36, xl, 338 p. ; 22 cm.
- Agriculture -- Early works to 1800.
- In verse.
"Biographical sketch of Tusser": p. -15 (first sequence).
"Catalogue of the editions of Tusser": p. 17-23 (first sequence).
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor) (Forrest copy)
Woody, Thomas (bookplate) (Furness copy)
Lucas, William (autograph, 1812) (Furness copy)
Lucas, John Clay (autograph, 1853) (Furness copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mavor, William Fordyce, 1758-1837.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|