National health care : how can the federal government increase access to health care to United States citizens? : national debate topic for high schools, 1993-94, pursuant to 44 United States Code, section 1333 / compiled by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- How can the federal government increase access to health care to United States citizens?
National debate topic for high schools, 1993-94.
- Washington, DC : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 103-2.
- Government document
v, 567 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- National health insurance -- United States.
Insurance, Health -- United States.
Medical care, Cost of -- United States.
Medical care -- United States -- Cost control.
Insurance, Catastrophic health -- United States.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0246-P.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
United States. Congress 1993). Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|