The four-voice canzonettas / Orazio Vecchi ; with original texts and contrafacta by Valentin Haussmann and others ; edited by Ruth I. DeFord.
- Standardized Title:
- Canzonettas, voices (4)
- Madison, Wis. : A-R Editions, c1993.
- Recent researches in the music of the Renaissance ; v. 92-93
Recent researches in the music of the Renaissance, 0486-123X ; v. 92-93
- Musical score
1 score (2 v.) : facsims. ; 29 cm.
- Canzonets (Part-songs), Italian.
- pt. 1. Historical introduction, critical apparatus, texts, contrafacta
pt. 2. The music.
- Italian words; includes English translations printed as text, as well as the contrafacta printed as text with English translations.
Introduction and critical notes in English.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Haussmann, Valentin, fl. 1588-1611.
DeFord, Ruth I.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|