Shakspeare's historical tragedy of Richard III / adapted to representation by Colley Cibber ; as played by Kemble, Cooke, and Kean and re-produced at the Park Theatre, New York, Jan. 7th, 1846 ; with the stage business, cast of characters, costumes, relative positions, &c.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- King Richard III
- Other Title:
- Richard III
- New York : S. French, [1846?]
- French's standard drama; no. 11.
French's standard drama ; no. 11
vii, , 65,  pages ; 19 cm
- Richard III, King of England, 1452-1485 -- Drama.
Richard III, King of England, 1452-1485
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Local notes:
- Furness copy is the promptbook of Louis James, dated June 17, 1881. The individual leaves have been disbound and mounted on the rectos of blank brown-paper leaves bound together. The text has been marked for performance with cuts and stage directions and the blank versos contain copious manuscript notes.
Furness copy imperfect: title leaf and all before page  wanting.
Furness copy with: Shakespeare, William. Hamlet. New York : Samuel French & Son, Publishers, 38 E 14th St. ; London ; Samuel French, Publishers, 89 Strand, [between 1878 and 1887?].
- Penn Provenance:
- James, Louis L. (autograph, June 17, 1881) (Furness copy)
Furness, Horace Howard, Jr. (donor) (Furness copy)
Furness, Louise Brooks Winsor (donor) (Furness copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cibber, Colley, 1671-1757.
Samuel French & Son, publisher.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. King Richard III. Shakspeare's historical tragedy of Richard III.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|