An account of Timbuctoo and Housa : territories in the interior of Africa / by El Hage Abd Salam Shabeeny ; with notes, critical and explanatory. To which is added, letters, descriptive of travels through west and south Barbary, and across the mountains of Atlas; also, fragments, notes and anecdotes; specimens of the Arabic epistolary style, &c, &c. by James Grey Jackson.
- Other records:
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown, 1820.
xxx, 547,  p.,  folded leaves of col. plates : maps ; 21 cm.
- Morocco -- Description and travel.
Sudan (Region) -- Description and travel.
Tombouctou (Mali) -- Description and travel.
- Errata slip inserted preceding p. [v].
Page 526 misnumbered 256.
Publisher's advertisement: last page.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (Donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Shabeeny, Abd Salam, fl. 1820.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|