The Wonderful wonder of wonders : being an accurate description of the birth, education, manner of living, religion, politics, learning, &c. of mine a----se.
- Other records:
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the year 1722.
14 [i.e. 13],  p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Buttocks -- Anecdotes.
- Traditionally ascribed to Swift, but the authorship is considered doubtful by Teerink. Cf. H. Teerink. A bibliography of the writings of Jonathan Swift. Philadelphia, 1963.
Error in paging: p. 12 omitted in sequence.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: p. 9-10 have been misbound before p. 7-8.
With: Swift, Jonathan. Miscellanies. London : [s.n.], Printed in the year 1722.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T052687
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|