Speech of the Hon. Samuel Prentiss, of Vermont, upon the question of reception of the Vermont resolutions, on the subject of the admission of Texas, the domestic slave trade, and slavery in the District of Columbia : Delivered in the Senate U.S., January 16, 1838.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Speech on the subject of the admission of Texas, the domestic slave trade, and slavery in the District of Columbia
- Washington : Printed by Gales and Seaton, 1838.
10 p. ; 24 cm.
- Slavery -- United States -- Speeches in Congress -- 1838.
Texas -- Annexation to the United States.
Slavery -- Washington (D.C.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (D.C.)
- Cover title.
- Local notes:
- Forrest Collection copy bound with: Speech of Mr. Barton, of Tuscaloosa, in the House of Representatives of Alabama, on the land bill / Seth Barton. Tuscaloosa : Printed by M'Guire, Henry and M'Guire, 1829. (Item 6 of 50)
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|