Speech of Mr. Lincoln, of Massachusetts, in reply to Mr. Ogle on the general appropriation bill : Delivered in Committee of the Whole in the House of Representatives, April 16, 1840.
- Washington : Printed at the Globe Office, 1840.
8 p. ; 24 cm.
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1837-1841.
- "As written out by himself and published in the National Intelligencer, July 29, 1840."
- Local notes:
- With: Speech of Mr. Barton, of Tuscaloosa, in the House of Representatives of Alabama, on the land bill / Seth Barton. Tuscaloosa : Printed by M'Guire, Henry and M'guire, 1829. (Item 17 of 50)
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|