Speech of Hon. S.A. Douglas, of Illinois, in the United States Senate, March 3, 1854. On Nebraska and Kansas.
- Other records:
- Washington : printed at the Sentinel office, 1854.
30 p. ; 26 cm. (8vo)
- United States. Kansas-Nebraska Act
Slavery -- United States -- Extension to the territories.
- Local notes:
- With: Speach of Mr. Barton, of Tuscaloosa, in the House of Representatives of Alabama, on the land bill / Seth Barton. Tuscaloosa : Printed by M'Guire, Henry and M'Guire, 1829. (Item 26 of 50)
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 3209
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|