Speech of President Buchanan, on the evening of Monday, July 9, 1860.
- Other records:
- Washington City : issued by the National Democratic Executive Committee, 1860.
- Breckinridge and Lane campaign documents ; no. 4
Breckinridge and Lane campaign documents ; no. 4
8 p. ; 23 cm.
- Campaign literature, 1860 -- Democratic.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1857-1861.
Slavery -- United States -- Extension to the territories.
- Caption title: Great national democratic demonstration. The people by thousands ratify the nominations of Breckinridge and Lane ...
Series statement at head of title.
- Local notes:
- With: Speech of Mr. Barton, of Tuscaloosa, in the House of Representatives of Alabama, on the land bill / Seth Barton. Tuscaloosa : Printed by M'Guire, Henry and M'Guire, 1829. (Item 44 of 50)
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 1775
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|