The Liberty bell / by Friends of freedom.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Liberty bell (Boston, Mass.)
- Boston : American Anti-Slavery Society, 1839-1858.
- Conference Name:
- National Anti-slavery Bazaar.
15 v. : ill., ports. ; 18-20 cm.
- Slavery -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Local subjects:
- Hunt, Richard A. (Inscription) (1851)
- "Edited and published annually in Boston, by Maria Weston Chapman, 1843 to 1858, (one or two years being omitted.)"--Samuel May, Catalogue of anti-slavery publications in America.
No volumes issued for 1840, 1850, 1854-55, 1857.
Vols. for 1841-1846 published by the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Fair; 1847-1848 by the National Anti-Slavery Bazaar.
- Penn Provenance:
- Weston, Caroline (Autograph) (1847)
Paton, Catherine (Inscription) (1849)
Weston, Anne Warren (Autograph) (1849, 1851)
- Penn Chronology:
- Chapman, Maria Weston, 1806-1885, ed.
Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Fair.
American Anti-Slavery Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|