The address of Sir Francis Burdett to his constituents, in a letter, dated March 23, denying the power of the House of Commons to imprison the people of England.
- London : Printed by T. Broom, and sold by all the booksellers, 
38 p. ; 21 cm.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Arrest -- Great Britain.
- Letter dated on p. 7: March 23, 1810.
- Local notes:
- With: Substance of the speech of the Earl of Selkirk in the House of Lords, Monday, August 10, 1807, on the defence of the country. London : Printed for John Hatchard, 1807. [Item 7 of 16.]
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|