The complete works of George Farquhar in two volumes / edited by Charles Stonehill.
- Standardized Title:
- Works. 1930
- Bloomsbury [England] : The Nonesuch Press, 1930.
2 v. ; 27 cm.
- (from t.p.) v.1. Introduction Love and a bottle. The constant couple. Sir Harry Wildair. The inconstant. The twin-rivals
v.2. The stage coach. The recruiting officer. The adventures of Covent-Garden. Miscellaneous prose and poetry. Correspondence.
- Vol. 1 : xxxv, 401,  ; v.2. , 443,  p.
"This edition ... is limited to 900 sets of two volumes on machine-made paper (numbered 101-1000) and 100 sets on English hand-made paper (numbered 1 to 100)"
- Local notes:
- Library has copy number 419.
- Penn Chronology:
- Stonehill, Charles Archibald, 1900-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|