In the matter of the application of Emilie L. Fry to be divorced from Horace B. Fry : speeches of Wm. L. Hirst, Esq., and Hon. Thos. Corwin on behalf of Mrs. Emilie L. Fry before the Committee on Divorces of the House of Representatives of the State of Pennsylvania.
- Other Title:
- Speeches of Wm. L. Hirst, Esq., and Hon. Thos. Corwin on behalf of Mrs. Emilie L. Fry ...
- [Pennsylvania? : s.n., 1859?]
40 p. ; 23 cm.
- Fry, Emilie L. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Fry, Horace B. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Divorce) -- Pennsylvania.
Speeches, addresses, etc., American -- Pennsylvania.
- Cover title.
- Local notes:
- With: A full and accurate report of the celebrated trial of Walker vs. Walker / Catharine F.P. Walker. New York : C.C. Childs, 1854. [Item 5 of 7]
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (Donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- NUC pre-1956 v. 247, p. 359
- Corwin, Thomas, 1794-1865.
Pennsylvania. General Assembly. House of Representatives. Committee on Divorces.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|