Speech of Mr. Cambreleng of New-York in the House of Representatives, February eleven, MDCCCXXXV, on the bill regulating the deposite [sic] of the public money in certain local banks, and on the abuses and corruptions of government.
- New-York : Published at the office of the Evening post, 1835.
16 p. ; 24 cm.
- Bank of the United States (1816-1836) -- Speeches in Congress.
Banks and banking -- United States -- Speeches in Congress.
- Cover title.
- Local notes:
- With: Speech of Mr. Barton, of Tuscaloosa, in the House of Representatives of Alabama, on the land bill / Seth Barton. Tuscaloosa : Printed by M'Guire, Henry and M'Guire, 1829. [Item 4 of 50]
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (Donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|