The Annual register : or a view of the history, politics and literature for the year...
- Standardized Title:
- Annual register (London, England : 1758)
- Other Title:
- Dodsley's annual register
- The Ninth edition
- London : Printed for J. Dodsley,
195 v. : maps. ; 21-23 cm.
- Annual register; or, a view of the history, politics, and literature for the year
- Continued By:
- Annual register of world events
- History -- Periodicals.
- Description based on : 1760.
Vols. for 1784-1785 issued in combined form; 1820, in 2 parts.
Vols. for 1863-1946 called "new ser".
Vols. for 1920-1953 called also v. 162-195.
Originated with Robert Dodsley, at the suggestion of Edmund Burke, who was for some years editor and principal contributor. Some time after 1791, the copyright and stock were purchased by Otridge and other booksellers.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (Donor)
- Other format:
- Annual register (London, England : 1758 : Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|