1990 census of population and housing : History.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Census of population and housing. History.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Economics and Statistics Administration, Bureau of the Census, -
- Government document
v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- United States -- Census, 21st, 1990.
United States -- Statistical services -- History.
United States -- Census -- History.
- Pt. A, Ch. 4, Addresses and questionnaire printing. Ch. 6, Field enumeration. Ch. 9, Sampling and estimation
Pt. B, Ch. 2, Planing the census. Ch. 5, Census promotional program. Ch. 10, Data products and dissemination
Pt. C, Ch. 1, Introduction and overview. Ch. 3, Census geography. Ch. 7, Processing offices
establishment and organization. Ch. 8, Pretabulation processing
Pt. D, Ch. 11, Census research, evaluation, and experimental (REX) program. Ch. 12, Legislation and litigation. Ch. 13, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and the Pacific Island Territories. Ch. 14, 1990 census content, popultion, and housing items. App. A. 1990 decennial census, appropriations, obligations, and costs
- Pt. A-D: 1990 CPH-R-2A -- 1990 CPH-R-2D.
"Issued October 1993"--Pt. A.
Includes bibliographical references.
- United States. Bureau of the Census.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|