The mountain of green tea / Yahya Taher Abdullah ; selected and translated from the Arabic by Denys Johnson-Davies.
- Standardized Title:
- Short stories. English. Selections
- Other Title:
- Mountain of green tea and other stories
- Cairo, Egypt : The American University in Cairo Press, 1991, c1983.
- Modern Arabic writing.
Modern Arabic writing
xii, 113 p. ; 20 cm.
- ʻAbd Allāh, Yaḥyá al-Ṭāhir, 1938-1981 -- Translations into English.
Arabic fiction -- Translations into English.
Arab countries -- Social life and customs -- Fiction.
Egypt -- Social life and customs -- Fiction.
- The mountain of green tea
The free-for-all dance
The lofty one
Rhythms in slow time
The story of the upper Egyptian who, overcome by fatigue, went to sleep under the wall of the old mosque
Who'll hang the bell?
A tale told by a dog
Words to the winds
A tale with a moral.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy second printing, 1999.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has loose half-title.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|