U.S. foreign affairs on CD-ROM [electronic resource] / Bureau of Public Affairs, Office of Public Communication, U.S. Department of State.
- Other Title:
- United States foreign affairs on CD-ROM
U.S. foreign affairs
U.S. Department of State, USFAC
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Office : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1993-
- Government document
computer laser optical disks ; 4 3/4 in.
Jan. 1990-May 1993-
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; 500K RAM; DOS 3.3 or later; MD-DOS CD-ROM extensions (version 2.0 or later); CD-ROM drive, hard disk, and printer capable of graphics.
- Contains various Dept. of State publications, including: US Department of State dispatch and its supplement issues; current Background Notes for all countries; daily press briefings for ...; reports submitted to Congress; and current regional maps from the Office of the Geographer.
- Title from title screen.
Disk characteristics: CD-ROM.
Written in ISO 9660 format.
- United States. Dept. of State. Office of Public Communication.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|