Invenzione ; Diptychon ; Kantaten ; Symphony no. 4 [sound recording] / Robert Hall Lewis.
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- New York, NY : New World Records, p1993.
- Sound recording
1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Orchestral music.
Nonets (Clarinet, flute, percussion, violins (2), viola, cello, double bass)
Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with piano.
- Philharmonia Orchestra of London (1st, 4th works) ; Philharmonia Chamber Artists (2nd) ; London Sinfonietta Voices ; John Constable, piano (3rd) ; Robert Hall Lewis, conductor.
- "Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc."
The 1st work for orchestra ; 2nd work for alto flute, clarinet, percussion (2 players), 2 violins, viola, violoncello and double bass ; 3rd work for mixed chorus and piano (text in German, English and Italian from various sources).
The 1st-2nd works recorded at Henry Wood Hall, London, June 12, 1989 (1st) and Jan. 11, 1992 (2nd) ; 3rd work recorded at Wigmore Hall, London, July 5, 1986 ; 4th recorded at St. Augustine's Church, Kilburn, London, June 18, 1991.
Durations: 18:35 ; 14:20 ; 10:25 ; 18:13.
- Constable, John, 1934- , Performer
Lewis, Robert Hall, 1926-1996 ,
Philharmonia Orchestra (London, England) , Performer
Philharmonia Chamber Artists. , Performer
London Sinfonietta. Voices. , Performer
Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- Lewis, Robert Hall, 1926-1996. Invention, orchestra
Lewis, Robert Hall, 1926-1996. Diptychon.
Lewis, Robert Hall, 1926-1996. Kantaten.
Lewis, Robert Hall, 1926-1996. Symphonies, no. 4.
- Publisher Number:
- 80444-2 New World Records
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|