Arthur Miller and company : Arthur Miller talks about his work in the company of actors, designers, directors, reviewers, and writers / edited by Christopher Bigsby.
- London : Methuen Drama in association with The Arthur Miller Centre for American Studies ; [Portsmouth, New Hampshire : Distributed in the United States of America by Heinemann, Inc.], .
xv, , 240 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Miller, Arthur, 1915-2005 -- Interviews.
Miller, Arthur, 1915-2005 -- Stage history.
Miller, Arthur, 1915-2005 -- Friends and associates.
Dramatists, American -- 20th century -- Interviews.
- "This book marks a birthday. On the day of its publication it will be seventy-five years since Arthur Miller was born and fifty-five years since he began his career as a playwright."--Introduction.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2 has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2 signed by the author.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
Miller, Arthur, 1915-2005 (autograph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bigsby, C. W. E.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0413642208 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|