Outer space : what should be the United States government policy toward the region beyond earth's astmosphere? : national debate topic for high schools, 1990-1991, pursuant to Public Law 88-246 / compiled by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- What should be the United States government policy toward the region beyond earth's atmosphere?
National debate topic for the high schools, 1990-1991.
- [Washington, DC.? : U.S. G.P.O., 1990]
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 101-24.
Document / Senate, 101st Congress, 2nd session ; no. 101-24
- Government document
v, 725 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Outer space -- Exploration -- United States.
Astronautics and state -- United States.
Space industrialization -- Government policy -- United States.
Strategic Defense Initiative.
- Item 996-A, 996-B (MF)
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 90-355-P.
Includes bibliographical references.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|