Photographs of historical mining operations in Colorado and Utah from the U.S. Geological Survey Library [electronic resource] / by Joseph K. McGregor and Carl Abston.
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 1994.
- U.S. Geological Survey digital data series ; DDS-12
- Government document
1 computer laser optical disc : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- United States. Geological Survey. Photographic Library -- Data bases.
Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado -- History -- Data bases.
Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado -- Pictorial works -- Data bases.
Mines and mineral resources -- Utah -- History -- Data bases.
Mines and mineral resources -- Utah -- Pictorial works -- Data bases.
- System Details:
- System requirements: IBM or compatible; 640 kb RAM; MS or PC-DOS 5.0 or later; Microsoft MSCDEX 2.1 or later; SVGA graphics card; SVGA color monitor; CD-ROM drive with ISO 9660 software driver; hard disk drive.
- Contains 558 scanned photographs from the USGS Photographic Library in Denver. The collection dates back to the 1880's and is intended to support environmental and historical research. Images were scanned from black and white and color originals. Each image is roughly 1.6 megabytes and is stored in PCX format. Retrieval and display requires GSMPHOTO, a program supplied on this disk. Display may be either text or graphic form.
- Title from container.
- Abston, C. C. (Carl C.)
Geological Survey (U.S.)
U.S. Geological Survey Photographic Library.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|