The silent woman : Sylvia Plath & Ted Hughes / by Janet Malcolm.
- Other Title:
- Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes
- [1st ed.]
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf : [Distributed by Random House, Inc., 1994]. (Martinsburg, West Virginia : Printed and bound by Arcata Graphics/Martinsburg)
, 207,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Plath, Sylvia.
Women poets, American -- Biography -- History and criticism.
Women poets, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
Executors and administrators -- Great Britain.
Biography as a literary form.
Hughes, Ted, 1930-1998.
Hughes, Ted, 1930-
- "This is a Borzoi Book published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc."
"This book was set in a digitized version of Janson."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0679431586 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|