Déjà vu [sound recording] : for percussion quartet and orchestra / Michael Colgrass. Aureole / Jacob Druckman. Light spirit / Michael Colgrass.
- Standardized Title:
- Déjà vu
- Other Title:
- New York, N.Y. : New World Records, p1983.
- Recorded anthology of American music
- Sound recording
1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Percussion with orchestra.
Quintets (Flute, guitar, percussion, viola)
- Jacob Berg, flute, Thomas Dumm, viola, David Starobin, guitar (3rd work) ; Richard Holmes (1st work), John Kasica (1st and 3rd works), Richard O'Donnell (1st and 3rd works), Thomas Stubbs (1st work), percussion ; Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra, Leonard Slatkin, conductor (1st-2nd works) ; Catherine Comet, conductor (3rd work).
- The 2nd work for orchestra, the 3rd for flute, viola, percussion (2 players), and guitar.
Recorded in Powell Symphony Hall, St. Louis.
Durations: 16:53 ; 12:10 ; 7:57.
Program notes by James Wierzbicki, notes on the performers, and selected bibliography and discography on container.
Déjà vu by Colgrass awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Music, 1978
- Berg, Jacob. , Performer
Dumm, Thomas. , Performer
Starobin, David. , Performer
Holmes, Richard. , Performer
Kasica, John. , Performer
O'Donnell, Richard. , Performer
Stubbs, Thomas. , Performer
Slatkin, Leonard. , Conductor
Comet, Catherine. , Conductor
St. Louis Symphony Orchestra. , Performer
- Druckman, Jacob, 1928-1996. Aureole.
Colgrass, Michael. Light spirit
- Publisher Number:
- New World Records NW 318
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|