Moon marked and touched by sun : plays by African-American women / edited by Sydné Mahone.
- Other Title:
- Moon marked & touched by sun
- First edition
- New York : Theatre Communications Group, 1994.
xxxiii, , 406,  pages : portraits ; 23 cm
- American drama -- African American authors.
American drama -- Women authors.
African American women -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- White chocolate for my father / Laurie Carlos
Cage rhythm / Kia Corthron
X / Thulani Davis
WOMBmanWARs / Judith Alexa Jackson
The dramatic circle / Adrienne Kennedy
Sally's rape / Robbie McCauley
The death of the last black man in the whole entire world / Suzan-Lori Parks
The mojo and the sayso / Aishah Rahman
From The resurrection of the daughter: Liliane / Ntozake Shange
From Fires in the mirror / Anna Deveare Smith
From Live and in color! / Danitra Vance.
- "Cover and book design by Cynthia Krupat."
"First Edition, April 1994."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mahone, Sydné, editor.
Krupat, Cynthia, designer.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1559360658 (pbk.) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|