The demand for housing in racially mixed areas, a study of the nature of neighborhood change / [by] Chester Rapkin and William G. Grigsby. Special research report to the Commission on Race and Housing and the Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority.
- Other records:
- Berkeley, University of California Press, 1960.
- Commission on Race and Housing / Publications.
Publications of the Commission on Race and Housing.
xx, 177 p. illus., maps, tables. 25 cm.
- Housing -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
African Americans -- Housing.
Discrimination in housing -- United States -- Case studies.
- Bibliographical footnotes.
- Grigsby, William G., 1927- joint author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|