Everett Anderson's goodbye / by Lucille Clifton ; illustrated by Ann Grifalconi.
- 1st edition
- New York : Holt, Rinehart, and Winston, 1983. , ©1983
28 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Death -- Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Stories in rhyme.
Death -- Fiction.
Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Everett Anderson has a difficult time coming to terms with his grief after his father dies.
- "Text copyright ©1983 by Lucille Clifton"--verso of title page.
"Illustrations copyright ©1983 by Ann Grifalconi"--verso of title page.
Coretta Scott King Award, author, 1984.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy retains dust jacket.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Grifalconi, Ann, illustrator.
Holt, Rinehart, and Winston, Inc., publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|