- Other records:
- London, Museums Association [etc.]
v. ill., plates, ports., plans., tables. 22-26 cm.
Quarterly <, 1976- >
v. 1- July 1901-
- Museums Association. Report of proceedings
- Museums -- Societies, etc. -- Periodicals.
Museums -- Periodicals.
Museums -- Great Britain -- Periodicals.
- "Indexes to papers read before the Museums Association, 1890-1909. Comp. by Charles Madeley": v. 9, p. 427-452.
- Has occasional supplements.
"Organ of the Museums Association," 1901-<17>
Editors: 1901-July 1909, E. Howarth; Aug. 1909-June 1914, F.R. Rowley; July 1914-
The "Museums directory" was issued with v. 2-5, in a form to allow it to be taken out and bound separately. In this set the directory is bound with the volumes as originally issued. The directory was reissued in 1911 in separate, enlarged form.
According to vendor, new frequency: 11 times a year (1 volume of 11 issues) after 2010 volume 110, issue 12.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Howarth, E. (Elijah), b. 1853, ed.
Rowley, F. R., ed.
Butterfield, W. Ruskin, ed.
Madeley, Charles, 1849-1920, ed.
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Museums journal
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|