The novels & selected writings of Daniel Defoe.
- [Oxford, Printed at the Shakespeare Head Press, Stratford-upon-Avon; and published for the Press by Basil Blackwell, and by Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston and New York, 1927-28]
14 v. illus. (part fold.), fold. maps. 24 cm.
- Vol. 1-2. The fortunes and misfortunes of the famous Moll Flanders. The King of Pirates, being an account of the famous enterprizes of Captain Avery.-Vol. 3-4. The history of Colonel Jack. An account of the conduct and proceedings of the late John Gow, alias Smith. The true & genuine account of the life and actions of late Jonathan Wild.-Vol. 5. The life adventures and pyracies of the famous Captain Singleton.-Vol. 6. Memoirs of a cavalier.-Vol.7-9. Adventures of Robinson Crusoe.-Vol. 10. A journal of the plague year.-Vol. 11-12. The fortunate mistress.-Vol. 13. The shortest way with the dissenters and other pamphlets.-Vol. 14. A plan of the English commerce.
- Half-title; each volume has also special t.-p.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: Singer Mendenhall wanting v.3-5, 7-10.
- Penn Provenance:
- Mendenhall, John C. (autograph, 1931) (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- The Shakespeare Head Press, Stratford-upon-Avon.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|