Yearbook of agriculture / United States, Department of Agriculture.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Yearbook of agriculture (Washington, D.C. : 1926)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1927-
- Government document
53 v. : ill., maps, ports. ; 24 cm.
- Agriculture yearbook
- Continued By:
- United States Department of Agriculture yearbook
- Agriculture -- United States -- Periodicals.
Agriculture -- Periodicals.
United States. Dept. of Agriculture -- Periodicals.
- Issued also in the House document series.
Since 1938 each vol. has also a special title.
Beginning with 1930, the Yearbook is designated by the year in which it is published; consequently there is no issue bearing date 1929.
Vols. for 1943-47, 1950-51 issued in combined form.
The statistical section was made a separate series and has been published since 1936 as: Agricultural statistics.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1952 has stamp "Joseph Mitchell His Book The New Yorker ... New York City" on half-title.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1952 has review slip and book description laid in at front.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hart, Charles (donor)(1936-1940)(PSPA copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Mitchell, Joseph, 1908-1996 (stamp) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1952)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
United States. Dept. of Agriculture.
Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0084-3628 0363-6267
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|