Integrated postsecondary education data system [electronic resource] : IPEDS / National Center for Education Statistics.
- Other Title:
- IPEDS DISC
- [Washington, D.C. : National Center for Education Statistics, Office of Educational Research and Improvement, U.S. Dept. of Education : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., [1994-
- Government document
computer laser optical disks ; 4 3/4 in.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Databases.
Educational surveys -- United States -- Databases.
- System Details:
- System requirements: IBM PC 386/486 or compatible; 640 KB; DOS 3.0 or later; MS-DOS CD-ROM extensions (version 2.01 or later); CD ROM drive and 7 MB space on hard disk.
- Contains files which include data on: Completions, fall enrollment, finance, institutional characteristics, salaries & tenure.
- Title from title screen.
Disk characteristics: CD-ROM.
Access to microdata for current and retrospective years from 1990.
- National Center for Education Statistics.
United States. Office of Educational Research and Improvement.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|