A memorandum at a venture / Walt Whitman.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
1 sheet ( page) ; 43 x 24 cm
- Whitman, Walt, 1819-1892. Leaves of grass.
Leaves of grass (Whitman, Walt)
- Broadsides -- United States -- 19th century.
- Broadside in defense of Leaves of grass.
At head of title: (From the North American Review.)
Date of publication from BAL.
Originally published: North American review, v. 134, no. 307, June, 1882, pages -550.
Text printed in double columns.
- Local notes:
- Whitman Collection copyy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 1954.
Whitman Collection copy mounted on cloth and housed in slip case.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Myerson, J. Walt Whitman, F 44, pages 881-882
Walt Whitman, a selection of the manuscripts, books, and association items gathered by Charles E. Feinberg, 245
- Walt Whitman Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|