The real dope / by Ring W. Lardner author of Gullible's Travels, My Four Weeks in France, Treat 'em Rough, Etc. ; illustrated by May Wilson Preston and M. L. Blumenthal.
- Other records:
- Indianapolis : The Bobbs-Merrill Company Publishers, c1919. (Brooklyn, N. Y. : Press of Braunworth and Co. Book Manufacturers)
, 186 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Indiana Indianapolis.
- With half-title.
"Copyright 1919 The Bobbs-Merrill Company."
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has stamp of Charles Rainer, Landscape Architect, 77 Hamilton Ave., White Plains, N. Y.".
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. note "Eileen Ne[b...] November 27, 1928 Pasadena California" on front flyleaf and ms. note "and How!" on half-title.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lardner, Ring, 1885-1933 (autograph) (RBC LC copy)
Hart, B.F. (inscription) (RBC LC copy)
Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd (former owner) (RBC LC copy)
Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd, Mrs. (donor) (RBC LC copy)
Rainer, Charles (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Brucculi & Layman Lardner
- Blumenthal, M. L., ill.
Preston, May Wilson, 1873-1949.
R. Norris Williams World War I Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|