The North Briton.
- Standardized Title:
- The North Briton (London, Eng. : 1762)
- London : J. Williams, 1763.
3 v. ; 17 cm.
no. 1-46; June 5, 1762-Nov. 12, 1763.
- Great Britain -- History -- Periodicals.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
- "This paper written largely by John Wilkes, appeared immediately after the publication of the first number of the Briton conducted by Dr. Smollett. cf. Dict. of nat. biog.
Reprint of a periodical originally published in 46 numbers.
- Local notes:
- In U. of P. Library, vol. 3 lacking.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vol. 1-2 : in v. 2
- Penn Provenance:
- Mendenhall, John C. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Wilkes, John, 1727-1797.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|