Turning teaching into learning : the role of student responsibility in the collegiate experience / by Todd M. Davis and Patricia Hillman Murrell ; prepared by ERIC Clearinghouse on Higher Education, the George Washington University, in cooperation with ASHE, Association for the Study of Higher Education.
- Washington, DC : School of Education and Human Development, George Washington University, 
- ASHE-ERIC higher education report ; 1993, no. 8.
ASHE-ERIC higher education report, 0884-0040 ; no. 8, 1993
xvii, 106 p. ; 23 cm.
- Learning, Psychology of -- United States.
College students -- Conduct of life.
Motivation in education -- United States.
- Introduction to student responsibility
Robert Pace's contribution
Theories of student responsibility
Research on student background
Implications of student responsibility.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 83-90) and index.
- Murrell, Patricia H.
ERIC Clearinghouse on Higher Education.
Association for the Study of Higher Education.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|