Between our selves / Audre Lorde.
- Point Reyes [California] : Eidolon Editions, 1976.
- Berkeley, California : Chief distributor: Book People,
, 22,  pages : illustrations, portrait ; 28 cm
- American poetry -- African American authors.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Point Reyes Peninsula.
United States California Berkeley.
A Woman/Dirge for Wasted Children.
- "Calligraphy and cover design by Barbara Lakshmi Khan. Ashanti designs executed by Audre Lorde. Photo by Eric Stephen Jacobs."
"A note on the drawings: Cover design is an Ashanti Adinkra symbol of two crocodiles. 'They share one stomach yet they fight over food.' Frontispiece is an Ashanti symbol for a linguist's staff: a bird looking backward, meaning mistakes can be corrected."
"Published in an edition of 1100 copies, of which 100 have been ... signed and numbered by the author."
- Local notes:
- RBC has copy 12.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has autograph of AudreLorde.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
Lorde, Audre (autograph)
Lorde, Audre (autograph) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Eidolon Editions, publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|