The little hunch-back, or, A frolic in Bagdad : a farce, in two acts, as it is performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden, with universal applause / written by John O'Keeffe ; Author Of Tony Lumpkin In Town, Son-in-Law, Dead Alive, Agreeable Surprize, Positive Man, Castle Of Andalusia, Poor Soldier, Birth-Day; or, Prince Of Arragon, Fontainbleau ; or, Our Way In France, The Beggar on Horseback, Young Quaker, Peeping Tom, Siege Of Curzola, Love In A Camp ; or, Patrick In Prussia, Farmer, Prisoner At Large, Highland Reel, The Toy, Pharo Bank, &c. ...
- Other Title:
- Frolic in Bagdad
- Dublin : Printed for H. Chamberlaine, W. Colles, P. Wogan, P. Byrne, W. M'kenzie, J. Moore, J Jones, J. Halpen, W. Corbet, R. Butler, Grueber And M'sallister, W. Jones, D. Servant, And R. White, MDCCXC. 
, 67,  p. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- g.d. e?me m.E. anVe (3) 1790 (R)
- English drama (Comedy) -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Includes printed cast list for Covent Garden production.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy imperfect: first 2 leaves (including title leaf) wanting; title and imprint taken from ESTC.
RBC copy bound with: Barthélemon, F.-H. The maid of the Oaks. Dublin : Printed for W. Sleater [and 7 others], 1775.
Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
Kaplan Collection copy has hand-printed cast list for a New York production in 1791.
- Penn Provenance:
- Davenport, Franklin (autograph) (RBC copy)
Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T065979
- Covent Garden Theatre.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|