Four tracts on political and commercial subjects.
- Other records:
- 3d ed.
- Glocester, Printed by R. Raikes; sold by T. Cadell, London, 1776.
xv, -224 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Great Britain -- Commerce.
United States -- Politics and government -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy 2 bound with Rokeby, Matthew Robinson-Morris. Considerations on the measures carrying on with respect to the British colonies in North America. 2nd ed. London, 1774. (RBC E211.T85 1776)
Forrest copy with: Tucker, Josiah. The respective pleas and arguments of the mother country, and of the colonies, distinctly set forth. Gloucester : Printed by R. Raikes, 1776. -- Tucker, Josiah. A letter to Edmund Burke, esq. Glocester : Printed by R. Raikes, 1775. -- Tucker, Josiah. An humble address and earnest appeal to those respectable personages in Great- Britain and Ireland. London : Printed for T. Cadell, 1776.
Forrest copy with: Tucker, Josiah. A series of answers to certain popular objections. Glocester : Printed by R. Raikes, 1776.
RBC copy 2 imperfect: t.p. and p. iii-iv wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor) (Forrest copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Adams, T.R. Brit. pamphlets 74-80c
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|