1933 was a bad year / John Fante.
- Other Title:
- Nineteen thirty-three was a bad year.
- Santa Barbara : Black Sparrow Press, 1985.
127 p. : port. ; 23 cm.
- Trapped in a small, poverty-ridden town in 1933, under pressure from his father to go into the family business, seventeen-year-old Dominic Molise yearns to fulfill his own dreams.
- "This edition is printed in paper wrappers; there are 400 cloth trade copies; & 176 numbered deluxe copies have been handbound in boards by Earle Gray."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2 are paperback edition.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 3 is cloth trade edition.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 4 is deluxe edition, no. 49.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1-4)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0876856555 (pbk.) :
0876856563 (hard) :
0876856571 (deluxe) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|