Faith for living. Lewis Mumford.
- Other records:
- New York, Harcourt, Brace and Company [c1940] (Rahway, N. J. : Printed in the United States of America by Quinn & Boden Company, Inc.)
ix, 333 p. 21 cm.
United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The betrayal of man
Corruption and the opposition
The undermining of personality
The recovery of purpose
Personal development: social renewal
Sacrifice and salvage.
- With half-title.
"Copyright, 1940, by Lewis Mumford."
"Typography of Robert Josephy."
"'Faith for Living' begins at the point where 'Men Must Act' left off."
Green cloth boards with red panel on spine lettered in silver.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed "To Van Wyck and Eleanor in old friendship. Lewis. August 1940".
Culture Class Collection copy is "first edition".
- Penn Provenance:
- Brooks, Van Wyck 1886-1963 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Brooks, Eleanor Stimson (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Josephy, Robert, 1903-1993.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|