Old seaport towns of the South, by Mildred Cram; drawings by Allan G. Cram.
- Other records:
- New York, Dodd, Mead & Company, 1917.
viii p., 1 l., 364 p. col. front., plates. 22 cm.
- Cities and towns -- Southern States.
Southern States -- Description and travel.
Harbors -- Description and travel.
- Travel literature.
Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- United States -- 1917.
Signed bindings (Binding) -- 1917.
- Some of the towns covered are Norfolk, Portsmouth, Charleston, Savannah, and New Orleans.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound in orange cloth with image of a house. Cover design and t.p. (same image) signed with interlocking letters "DD" for Decorative Designers.
Athenaeum copy: Livezey Fund bookplate.
Athenaeum copy: T.p. stamped: "Received May 11 1918 The Athenaeum."
- Cram, Allan G. (Allan Gilbert), illus.
Cram, Allan G. (Allan Gilbert) , Illustrator
Decorative Designers (Firm). , Binding designer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|