The English version of the polyglott Bible : containing the Old and New Testaments, with the marginal readings, together with a copious and original selection of references to parallel and illustrative passages, exhibited in a manner hitherto unattempted. Illustrated with maps and engravings.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized. 1856.
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott, 1856.
824, 256, 77 p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 15 cm.
- N.T. has special t.-p.: The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Preface signed: T. C. [i.e. Thomas Chevalier].
Text printed in double columns, with references printed in a middle column.
"The Psalms of David, in metre": p. -77 at end.
Not in University of Pennsylvania. Libraries. Ross Bible.
- Local notes:
- Library's copy lacks engravings.
- Penn Provenance:
- Ross, T. Edward (bookplate) (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Chevalier, Thomas, 1767-1824.
Ross Bible Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|