Congressional districts of the United States [electronic resource] : summary tape file 1D, summary tape file 3D : 104th Congress.
- Standardized Title:
- Census of population and housing (1990). Congressional districts of the United States.
- Other Title:
- Summary tape file 1D.
Summary tape file 3D.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Data User Services Division, 
- Government document
1 computer laser optical disc ; 4 3/4 in.
- United States -- Census, 21st, 1990 -- Databases.
United States. Congress -- Election districts -- Statistics -- Databases.
United States. Congress -- Election districts -- Maps -- Databases.
United States -- Population -- Statistics -- Databases.
Housing -- United States -- Statistics -- Databases.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Computer system capable of using a CD-ROM drive; if IBM PC or compatible, requires MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, DOS file manager software (e.g., Microsoft CD-ROM Extensions 2.0 or higher); if system other than IBM PC or compatible (such as Apple Macintosh), requires appropriate retrieval software for ISO 9660 CD-ROMs (software included on the disk will run only on an MS-DOS PC); 640K RAM; CD-ROM drive; printer with Level 2 Adobe PostScript capability (to print maps).
Disc characteristics: CD-ROM.
Written in dBase III+ format.
- Provides census data by congressional district for states that redrew or revised congressional district boundaries subsequent to the 103rd Congress (Georgia, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, South Carolina, and Virginia), as well as maps of those districts. Summary tape file 1D provides complete population data based on the 1990 census "long form" and summary tape file 3D contains sample data based on the "short form."
- Title from disc label.
Hierarchical file structure.
Shipping list no: 95-0003-E.
"Issued December 1994."
ISO 9660 format.
- United States. Bureau of the Census. Data User Services Division.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|