"Mammy" : an appeal to the heart of the South ; and, The correct thing to do--to say--to wear / Charlotte Hawkins Brown ; introduction by Carolyn C. Denard.
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Mammy: an appeal to the heart of the South
Correct thing to do-to say-to wear
- New York : G. K. Hall, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Macmillan, 1995.
- London : Prentice Hall International,
- African-American women writers, 1910-1940
African American women writers, 1910-1940
xxxv, , 149,  pages : portrait ; 22 cm.
- African American women -- Fiction.
Women household employees -- Fiction.
Clothing and dress.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- First work originally published: 1919. 2nd work originally published: 1941.
"Cover design by Laura Glazer. Cover illustration by Stephen Alcorn."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Denard, Carolyn C., introduction writer
Alcorn, Stephen, cover illustrator.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0816116326 (alk. paper)
0783813953 (pbk.) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|