Annual report of the Commissioner of Patents.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Report of the Commissioner of Patents
Report from the Commissioner of Patents
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1840-1965.
- Government document
v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Continued By:
- United States. Patent Office. Commissioner of Patents annual report
Report of the Commissioner of Patents. [Part II] Agriculture.
- United States. Patent Office -- Periodicals.
Patents -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Title varies slightly.
Reports issued simultaneously in both Senate and House documents series.
Some reports issued without lists of patents and patentees.
Prior to 1862, when the Department of Agriculture was established, the report on agriculture was prepared and published by the Commissioner of Patents. It formed part of his annual reports, the first being that of 1840, and became a separate volume after 1849.
- Local notes:
- Report for 1842 with: Communication from the Secretary of State, transmitting the transactions of the New-York State Agricultural Society, and the different county societies / New York (State). Secretary's Office. [Albany, N.Y.? : s.n., 1842].
Report for 1843 with: Communication from the Governor, relative to the geological survey of the State / New York (State). Governor (1833-1839 : Marcy). [Albany, N.Y.? : s.n., 1837].
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Harry (donor)(PSPA copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|