Memories and reflections, 1852-1927, by the Earl of Oxford and Asquith, K. G.
- Boston, Little, Brown, and Company, 1928.
2 v. fronts, illus., port., fold. map. facsims. 25 cm.
- Statesmen -- Great Britain.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1837-1901.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
- The responsibility for the arrangement of the last third of this book and the final revision of the whole has been borne by the executors. The work has been carried out by Mr. Alexander Mackintosh, who assisted Lord Oxford throughout the preparation of the book. cf. Note by Lord Oxford's executors.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has v. 1 wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mackintosh, Alexander, Sir, 1858-1948.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Mackintosh, Alexander, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|