The journal of artists' books : JAB.
- Other Title:
- New York, NY : Interplanetary Productions, 1994-
volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
Vol. 1, no. 1 (spring 1994)-
- Artists' books -- Periodicals.
- Periodicals -- U.S.A. -- 1994-9999.
Annotations -- 21st century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Title from caption.
No. 33 shelved with its separately bound supplement, "Room"; no. 34 housed with its separately bound supplements "Language / Jezyk" and "Art Bookovsky"; no. 35 housed with its separately bound supplements "Celebrity facial" and "Switching places."
Vol. and internal numbering replaced by whole numbering, effective <1995?>
Audio CD accompanies no. 19.
Artists' projects accompany no. 31.
- accompanied by separately issued artists' books, which may sometimes appear inserted in envelope on back cover.
Published: New York : Interplanetary Publications, 1994-2003 ; Atlanta, Ga. : Nexus Press, <2002>; Chicago, IL : Center for Book & Paper Arts, 2007-
Latest issue consulted: 43 (spring 2018).
- Penn Provenance:
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- (former owner) (Bernstein Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Columbia College (Chicago, Ill.). Center for Book & Paper Arts.
Interplanetary Productions, publisher.
Charles Bernstein Collection of Periodicals (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Journal of artists' books (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|